Sunday, February 8, 2009

...la tahzan..

how i wish i can just let my tears go down.. but my heart becomes so hard that it never lets them away.. oo Allah please! i beg You.. just let them roll down my cheeks so that i will feel a lot better..

so much i have in my mind, so much i have to go through now, so much i have to worry.. i dont know where do i get this strength that i can just pass all my days with patience.. is it from you, My Lord?


how i wish i can just let my mom know all of these so that i don't have to worry anymore, so that i'll get a little srength from her (even though she will just nag at me, that's what i want)


i know this is the time that i have to become strong, the time that i have to be independent, the time that i will prove that i can go through every ups and downs strongly and patiently, the time that i will prove that i am really His slave, his abid and caliph..


and this is the time to find..


MUJAHADAH YANG TERSEMBUNYI..


bersabarlah hati, tarbiyyah Allah berhikmah.. =)


Patutkah manusia menyangka bahawa mereka akan dibiarkan dengan hanya berkata ‘kami beriman sedangkan mereka tidak diuji (dengan sesuatu ujian) (al-Ankabut : 2)

1 comment:

.:Ulun Nuha:. said...

9:40-la tahzan, innAllaha ma'ana

Wslm
K.Ainun @ melb

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::