Sunday, April 19, 2009

...kasih sayang Dia...

Allah SWT said in Hadith Qudsi, “I, mankind and jinn are in odd situation; I create them and they worship others. I give and they thank others. My blessings go down to them and their evils come up to Me. I kindly offer them My Mercy despite that I am in no need of them. They are fighting Me with sins while they are in pitiable need of Me. Those who are praising Me are My servants. So, whoever wants to be My servants just celebrate My praises. Those who obey Me are those whom I love. And those who disobey Me, I never exclude them from My mercy. If they repent, I grant them My love, and if they refuse to repent, I will cure their hearts by afflictions until they are purified from defects. The good deed in My account equals ten and more, and the evil deeds in My account equals one and I forgive. I swear with My Glory and Honour, if they ask for forgiveness I’ll forgive them. Whoever repents and come to Me, I will receive him though he is far away. And whoever turns back, I will call him closely telling him, “O My slave where are you going? Do you have any other God?”

No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::