Saturday, March 13, 2010

..reminder..


It has been so hard for me to stay writing in this blog. Not that I am busy but as usual, I lost words to share. But this time, I will take and try someone’s advice to continue writing even though I may not know what I’m going to share. But hopefully, it’s worth sharing.

In Brisbane I was always being ‘drilled’ to this phrase ‘ijlis bina nu’min sa’ah’ which means mari kita duduk sebentar dan beriman sejenak. For those who already read the book titled Milestone or in Arabic, Al- Muntalaq, will be so much familiar with this phrase.

As Allah mentioned in surah as-syam, in our lives, in every stages of it, He will always provide us with conditions in which we have to make two choices, either to the right path or the other way round. But glad tidings to those who always choose the right ones.

And for that, we know our heart will also fond to these two sides; syariat or syaitan. The concept is “either.. or” not “and”. What I mean here is it is either you are in the syariat side or the syaitan side. Let’s ponder to ourselves, in a day of our life, which side do we belong to? Syariat or syaitan? Take just few minutes to ponder on this. And if you have known the answer, say either Alhamdulillah or Astagfirullahal azeem.


“if we are tired of doing good deeds, remember the tiredness will go away and the good deeds remain. And if you are satisfied with bad deeds you do, remember, the satisfaction will go away and the bad deeds remains.” So make your choice now!


Life is all about making choices.


We are not what we think, but we are what we choose


p/s: I’m speaking firstly to myself before I post this to you guys.

No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::