Wednesday, April 14, 2010

...hanging...

I’m not a good speaker, not a good writer either.
I’m not good in Maths, not good in language either.
I’m not a black, not a white either.
I’m not kind, not mean either.
I’m not good at this, not good at that either.

Yes, I know how pain it is to be somewhere in the middle.
Like being a male who is not a man either.
Trying hard to push to either side, but helpless, just because I was born to be in the middle.

Yes, it is really a pain to be in the middle. I’m not for the heaven, not for the hell either. (al- a’raf)

No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::