Wednesday, December 15, 2010

...another thing for today ~~ nice huh!...

I currently feel numb.. the call from Abah few minutes ago gave me this feeling. I sort of know where i will be posted since abah said my name is already 'in' that state's list. But the problem is, these few days of too much leisure had given me the not-so-good feeling for me getting the state. and Abah sort of gave me a hope (for past few days) of me getting another place (that i really really really wanna go). aahhh, seriously i don't know what to say, i feel like crying (but the tears just don't want to come out). pray hard pray hard. 


touch wood!


who knows something might happen in the nick of time.




p/s: masih meletakkan harapan.     

1 comment:

nurilahi said...

my dear..listen..whatever it is, just pray to Him. If He say Be!..Than it be..don't give up ok..cuaknya..thought we will be in the shoes

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::