Sunday, May 6, 2012

...i'm hoping...

...to see the light at the end of the tunnel.


metaphorically, i'm in a pitch dark tunnel

 don''t know where is it going to bring me to..

since, i'm blinded by the darkness.

i keep walking and walking and walking, endlessly

praying, praying and keep praying,

but it leads me to nowhere


even though, the feet limped and the strength weakened,

deep inside me, i know i will keep walking or even crawling


and still hoping...

i can see some light at the end of the tunnel



oh Allah, show me the way!! and show me my destiny...

No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::