Wednesday, May 23, 2012

...sweeter than a bar of cadbury chocolate...

Last Sunday, I had a very tough day. The emotional me, came up out of the blue (well, don't blame pms- it's not it) so, instead of locking up myself in the square box (err, that's what i call my room) i decided to go to my favourite place everytime i feel down, which is.... 


yes, beach..


i dropped a few words in the fb status just for errmmm, fun (not really telling everybody where i would go) 


so after asar prayer, off i went with my loyal mr.k 

along the way, i kept on thinking which beach should go this time - kuala linggi, pengkalan balak, umbai, or, or and or (means that there are few beaches to choose)... i'm undecided. at last i chose Tanjung Bidara for I have never been there when i'm down. 

well, at first i thought i would spend my time by the seaside near to SK Tanjung Bidara but it turned out i couldn't find the way to the beach - in other hurtful word "SESAT" =P  (since i had to pass through few houses and masuk jalan kecil which i takut termasuk rumah orang) 

so, i ended up sitting on a bench at Tanjung Bidara, the same place i went with TP for the birthday (but not the same bench) . it was so tranquil. that's what i like about beach on weekdays. hehe.. i enjoy watching abang2 memancing ikan but of course, dalam otak memang kusut. but i never stopped reciting zikr and du'a so that He would calm me and fix every problem i was thinking. and terlintas sekejap in my mind, "it would be better if i had someone by my side right now!" tapi seriously, macam tak logik la plak.. xkan suddenly abang2 pemancing tu datang sits near me (kalau happen pun, i run tak cukup tanah kot!).  

when i was asyik melayan perasaan, then to my surprise, someone said "seronoknye dok tepi pantai macam ni" from my back. when i turned around, adeh, only Allah knew how shock i was. i was like "macam mane u boleh cari i kat sini?" with a really shocking tone. TP was here and handed me a  bar of cadbury chocolate. how thoughtful!!!

i felt so wonderful and how Allah had suddenly sent TP to be with me throughout the evening. Adeh!! I asked TP how TP could get there and knew i was there instead of going to any other beach in malacca (seriously, my fb status just say about going to the beach je). and the person just replied "i'm following my instinct" this person knew i wasn't alright and straight away went and found me, just to be with me so that i could feel, there was someone with me, through my ups and downs. 

subhanallah, that's so sweet right? even sweeter than the Cadbury chocolate.  

Allah is indeed sweet, He won't let me be alone and quickly sent someone to be with me..

and Allah is also sweet, All- Knowing, for He sent TP to me instead of abang2 pemancing.. hahaha

so, dear TINTA,

please keep the memory of mine.. as i'm getting older, i would love to read this over and over and over again... 

(^_^)


No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::