Monday, December 17, 2012

...cobaan menyapu sawang...

Assalamualaikum wbt


it has been a while. yes i know. am still blaming Celcom Broadband's 'snail' connection. hahaha.. 
alhamdulillah. this time's holiday is occupied with "you-know-what's coming" event. =) seriously, i cant thank my parents (especially puan mama) enough for being with me, giving ideas (it includes making me confused and undecided), helping me with heavy stuff from shopping malls, choosing bridal and yes, too much to mention. so far the preparation is so good. i mean, we try to do the most we can do. I too, utilize my time here in kampung helping myself to the preparation. when the school starts, i foresee it will be hard for me to stay focus on this alone. yelah, i might be occupying my mind with "how- to- make- sure- the- kids- get- A- for- English" stuff. hahaha..

will not tell much about the preparation since i already have another blog that stuff all the efforts, ups and downs in preparing for the big day. just find and click the link on your left hand side and you will be directly connected to the blog. (^_^)





No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::