Monday, December 18, 2017

Of A House and Second Baby

Yeay...

Finally I got to change the theme of my blog. Back to square one. Pilih theme yang ni jugak.. Oh, so many things I want to blog here. Among them (the most important one) is about me buying a house. Inshaallah, I am going to blog everything here. From A to Z because I know (and hope) someone would find it useful and helpful. Sebabnya, I myself did a lot of research (in Google je pun =P) to read about people's experiences on buying a house tapinya tak jumpa banyak sangat. Inshaallah. Pray for my kerajinan k? hahaha. Nak dapat rajin tu yang susah tu..

By the way, as I am typing this, I am 27 weeks pregnant of my second baby. Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal. Nuha pun dah besar, dah layak dapat adik. Pray for our health too okay?

Goodbye for now. I hope I can be here soon.


No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::