Thursday, April 2, 2009

...Autumn 2008..

I miss you,
I miss the time we had together
I miss the time we had our kebabs and pizzas together on the grass
I miss the time we took our photos together
I miss the time we chatted together
I miss the time we went out together
I miss the time we spent our boring night together on the city cat around Brisbane
I miss the time we went to Woolies together
I miss the time we brought so many groceries from Valley together
I miss the time we ‘borong’ the vegetables and seafoods from West End together
I miss the time we walked to classes together
I miss the time we fast together
I miss the time we sang together
I miss the time we listened to tazkirah together
I miss the time we ‘mujahadah’ together


I miss the time you teased me a lot
I miss the time you told me all your problems and worries
I miss the time you sat and walked next to me everywhere we went
I miss the time you came to my room and we chatted until we felt sleepy
I miss you time you give me tazkirah


I miss the time we had together
I miss the time you were there with me

I miss the ‘old’ you
I miss the ‘mujahadah’ you
I miss everything about you
I truly truly truly miss you


Allahumma robithotaha, ya Allah
Allahumma robithotaha , ya Rahman
Allahumma robithotaha, ya Rahim…

No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::