Saturday, June 20, 2009

...Dunia?? Macam- macam ada...



This morning, for the first time since one year and half, I ‘ym’ed with one of my bestfriends, A (anyway, not my fault because I don’t know that she has YM). She gave me good news that now she is expecting her second baby. inshaAllah. Wa Alhamdulillah, am happy for her for the countless blesses that Allah gave to her. She is the first among my friends who get married early. Alhamdulillah. Allah saves her from the ‘maksiat’ and all.

But, what shocked me was actually, currently A is taking care of her sister-in- law who is diagnosed with mental illness (erm, is it the same with sakit jiwa? Because A told me her sister- in- law is diagnosed with sakit jiwa). I felt really sorry for her sister – in- law and at the same time respect A for being such a nice carer. May Allah reward her with good rewards. I eventually asked A, how was that happen? I mean why her sister-in-law is diagnosed with such illness. And A said that she has been in that situation since she was 15 and now she is 33 and it was actually because of “ayah dia tak bagi dia couple dengan bf dia” and I was like……………………………….


CLUELESS…..


Innalillahuwainnailaihiraji’un. DariNya kita datang dan kepadaNya kita kembali. Astagfirullahalazeem. I didn’t know whether it was a good expression and feeling that I should have at that time. But that was what I felt and said (not to A, it just happened in my heart).


my Ummah.. my Ummah. What has happened?


Sakit jiwa because of the father was trying to save her from a big sin?

I know it may be the test for her and I pray to Allah that He will guide this sister to the right path and to know which is right and which is wrong. I pray to Allah for He shines her and our lives with His rightful path and keep us away far from zulumat and wrong path.


My dear sisters in Islam, Allah is the one who surely loves us. So, love Him back. Do as what He wants and save your feeling to the right man. The man who loves Allah and loves you and He loves you too because of Allah.

and he is not the man who touches you, brings you out for a date, says sweet words and promises before he says "Aku terima nikahnya"
May Allah guide us to the right path.
May Allah guide us to the right path.
May Allah guide us to the right path.












"No Love Is More True Than The Love Between The Creator And The Humble Slave"
(new tagline from Facebook- I LOVE ALLAH group)








and Alhamdulillah, All praise to Allah, the Lord of the World who saves me from the zulumat and brings me to Nuur.. please please please.. i beg you, don't let me fall into the black zone again..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam izi.
tersentuh saya dgn entri ni. tolong igtkan sy ya kalau2 sy leka. kdg2 rasa malu dgn diri sendiri yg rasanya tidak menyumbang manapun kpd ummah.Moga2 pilihan kita nak jadi cikgu ni blh jadi bekal saham kita utk akhirat kelak.ameen.

Izyan Hamizah said...

salam diana..

inshaAllah, izy pun sama. minta Diana tegur2 jugak.

semoga menjadi murobbi yang bukan sahaja mengajar english tapi mendidik dan menghasilkan generasi islam yg gemilang. inshaAllah.

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::