Wednesday, July 29, 2009

...kehidupan ibarat secawan coffee...

Before I went to UQ this morning for helping the juniors with MSA-UQ (Muslim Student Association) booth, I spent some time surfing to few blogs as my ‘ruhi’ breakfast. Then, I came to this one blog that has a YouTube video in it. It’s a kind of inspirational video though so, I am posting it here. Then, while we (one of the juniors and I) were waiting for people to stop by our booth, I shared with her about what I had from this video. Basically I retold the story and added a few of my thought with her. But before I shared them here, let’s watch the video first.





What do you think of this video? Are you some sort of agree with it? Life is like a cup of coffee? some people will say ‘yes’ and others will say ‘no’, and may be there’s a small group will say ‘I’m not sure’. Whatever answer you may give but I believe you have your own stand.

But few things to rest assured,

Always be calm in any hardship that comes to you.


and


Life is not just in this dunia so, your ‘coffee’ affect your hereafter


And that,


….Brisbane teaches me a lot….


(^_^)






p/s: Kak Lisa is going back to Malaysia tonight.

No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::