Saturday, August 8, 2009


.min 'aina ila 'aina.

."Dari mana hendak ke mana".

.'innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un'.

.and.

.that's the last of our IPK Revisit with K.A.

.sayonara jahiliyyah.


.has such a wonderful feeling. and indescribable thankful, grateful feeling. for the Lord of All Affairs.

.just one seerah story from the love's life. is enough to make me feel.

.really really really relief.


.simple ayah. simple surah.


.recite it everyday.

.yet today, He teaches me how this surah is applicable to me.

.my condition.

.right now.

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
Say : O ye that reject Faith! [1] I worship not that which ye worship, [2] Nor will ye worship that which I worship. [3] And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, [4] Nor will ye worship that which I worship. [5] To you be your Way, and to me mine. [6]



.a very clear barrier of al-haq and -batil.


."lakum dinukum waliyadeen".



..oh Lord, i love you..




mode: membuang lalang- lalang yang cepat sangat tumbuh dekat pokok yang mahu membesar! nak letak racun supaya lalang lambat tumbuh.

No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::