Thursday, October 14, 2010

...Good and bad...

I think the title doesn't depict what i want to say....after all, this is Izyan Hamizah. (can't convey things smoothly) =P

My time in ipba nearly comes to its end. but, it does not end yet. based on the schedule informed this morning, 19th of november will be my last day here. time flies so fast that i don't even aware i'm leaving the student title. feeling? knowing the schedule this morning made me feel sad. i'm truly sad to leave good people i've met in this life (i mean, the life in ipba). even though i'm not a useful person of the cohort, just leeching around them, but for certain people i met, i know i'm not just a leech to them. hehe. and they have done good things to me. i'm glad that Allah never tested me with any problems in our ukhuwah, or friendship (He did, but we overcame it!, so it didn't scratch any scars in my heart and i hope theirs too.)

Really, good persons are hard to find. but in my life i'm glad i never (so far) find bad person. they are all good, charming and likeable persons. i feel like i'm the one who has the bad attitude and whatnots. but not every good person i met, become close to me. just some of them. really 'some'. hehe... only few i share the feeling with. only few of them who i went to them and requested them to listen to my rumblings/worries. and in just few weeks, i'm going to miss these persons (err, i mean physically won't see them as frequent as i see them now)





It's hard for me to tell face-to-face what i feel to them, but writing here should convey some of my messages, some of the feelings that i really want them to know. i really really really appreciate what they have done (and have tried to do) to me. only Allah can repay the good things they have done to me. this leech (me) can never ever repay the whole bunch of them.

This also goes to someone i am trying to forget, someone i can't and don't want to reach physically, someone that Allah has sent to me to be a stepping stone for me knowing the reality of this world. even though i highly regret about it, about my past, but to look at it on the bright side, i will not be 'me' if i don't go through my life with this person. so, to that person, we have made the mistakes and we have learnt from it. may your life afterwards is blessed with good things.

I'm grateful that Allah has set my path in IPBA, a place where i learnt how to love, how to be friend, how to appreciate person, how to see the world in wider view, how to think beyond seen and every single things needed in life. Of course, this little, useless slave can't thank you more for all the blessings You have bestowed upon me (yet i'm still stubborn).



p/s: writing this makes me feel i never ever experience sadness. (^_^)


No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::