Friday, October 15, 2010

...hopes overload..

How should i say, ha? i'm kinda cuak right now. staring at the module that i have to finish by this weekend. indeed, the amateur like me should seek for helps from the experienced. but being quiet myself, doesn't help much though. i'm trying hard to give my best in this work. but i can't help to feel the nervousness. i'm not sure how the pihak atasan will view it, it's good or it's not good.



and




i hope this small thing i am doing right now, will contribute to the big dream that Islam wants.

i hope this 'cuakness' and nervousness are paid off later.

i hope this experience helps me to become better person.

i hope it helps me in my future.



....

--------

......


i hope someone understands me


hopes overload

No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::