1) "teacher, boleh tak teacher pakai baju hitam yang macam datin hari tu tiap- tiap hari?" @_@
2) one day, out of blue, a pupil (year one- girl) asked me "teacher, saya nak ngorat teacher boleh tak?" please note, she's a girl. lepas tu, semua budak perempuan dalam kelas tu sibuk cakap nak ngorat jugak. yang laki tersipu- sipu. adeh...
3) the same girl who wanted to 'ngorat' me said "teacher cantik hari ni sebab tu kitorang baik hari ni" after i complemented them for good behaviour. adeh, kalu aku serabai, sah tak belajar. (note: teacher yang serabai ni xlarat nk pakai cantik2 hari2)
4) a year 4 pupil (weak pupil) wrote a beautiful and cute teacher is teacher izyan after she learned adjectives. teacher dia kembang semangkuk (walaupun, lain yang diajar, lain yang dia tulis)
5) 2 pupils from year 4 who never knew how to use the dictionary can search the words among the fasts in class. i'm glad.
6) the kids who joined my extra class enjoyed it so much that they can't wait for weekends to come. sadly, this weekend, the teacher balik kampung.. hehe.. and the pupils kept on asking why teacher balik kampung kat Putrajaya..
there were many other spontaneous yet special moments that just popped in every time i felt down. somehow, they (the kids) make me stronger each day. thanks to someone who told me before every time i whined, "you will get stronger each day, it's just because of the kids"