Sunday, May 15, 2011

...Happy Teacher's Day...

happy teacher's day in advance for all the teachers..

i'm in no mood of updating ~TINTA~ tonight since i went through hectic weekend this week but my eyes don't want to close and the body won't lie down, therefore, here it is, an advance wish for teacher's day that will be celebrated tomorrow. =)

i'm very excited to celebrate this teacher's day since it's my first year of being a teacher and for the first time to be surrounded with the pupils. hopefully tomorrow will be a great day.. ~~~weeee~~~~

throughout my life, everyone i meet (met) intentionally or unintentionally has affected my life to greater extent. i  admit i'm someone who's easily affected and influenced by the surrounding. sometimes it's bad but most of the time, Allah has planned to cross my way with good persons. alhamdulillah, all praises to You and only You. (^_^) i'm glad that i met so many people who are priceless. you guys, by Allah's will, are the precious gems and good teachers to me... 

so, to everyone who knows me, happy teacher's day, thank for teaching and showing me how to live my life in this world... even if you bring negative influences to me, at least I've learned that they're negative (-_-)


picture courtesy here

No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::