Sunday, June 24, 2012

...to do or not to do...

I start to have Saturday and Sunday blues.. hah, what?? ade ke

yes, ade. maybe i'm the one who dislike weekends, at least since these latest three, four weeks. 

i easily feel bored,staying at home as much as i feel bored driving extra miles. so what to do?

i think i do need something to occupy this free time..

i love reading and i do read, but i am easily distracted. my reading span can live up to 30 minutes the max. so, 30 minutes of 24 hours, it is too little time spent.  

i wish my life was as busy as i lived in brisbane. sampaikan takde masa nak bernafas. (ok, exxagerate sangat!!) 


and last week, i thought of having kids or big kids a.k.a secondary school students at home during weekends. tutor them some mat salleh language, turn them into grammar nazi, and whatnots. but i do take things into consideration.

what if the next weeks i became a lazy bum and i wanted to sleep all day during weekends? 

what if there was no students?

what if i got married and i wanted to spend my time with my hubby and my students wanted me still? 

what if the parents didn't have money to pay for the fee?

what if they didn't understand me teaching?

what if, what if, what if....


okay, that's so me, kan? for those who know me lahhhh..

negative thoughts always come first.. and what ifs come next.. =P

yeah, i'm having WW3 inside me right now. 

the "do it" battalion versus the "what ifs" battalion. 

a very fiery one. hope i don't die that soon.  =P

i'm still weighing the options i have.

"do it" means i'll have my free time occupied and some money saved in piggy bank for abroad tour or getting married. =P

"do it" also means i get to help some poor and weak as well as the silver spoon kids who mess up with their english subject (we have them here too, don't misjudge kampung tebong tauuu)  

"English is more than just the universal language of diplomacy, business, science and technology. It opens the door to more job and university opportunities, career advancements and increased earning power — as much as 50%, according to the World Bank." 

(pehh, siap quote lagi tu, dh macam assignment la pulak =P)


"do it" also mean extra commitment, extra love and extra care need to be provided.  


haish, do you find me being indecisive? please don't pity me. i live my 24 years with that =P


ok. end of note.. 


i have to ask Allah what is His plan on this ^_^



No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::