Tuesday, January 29, 2013

been long...

At this moment, i sincerely have nothing to share in my blog, TINTA. Don't know why, most probably, Allah doesn't allow me to produce one. Yes, that's the ultimate reason besides time constraint and lack of ideas and interesting stories. My current life so far is good. I can consider good because I still don't have "too much" work to do at school (because I am the one who put aside the clerical work and focus on teaching =P) hahaha..

This year I'm busy experimenting new things and responsibilities. First, as you all know, I'm getting married in May, Inshaallah and the second one is i'm teaching year 6. yes, the UPSR class which always makes everything in my stomach goes shrink just by thinking of it (oh, cant feel my stomach now!!). I guess, I'm more afraid to send my pupils to the exam hall compared to sending my whole life in a hand of a man... haha!!


So far the preparations for both are well, "slow and steady" and "go with the flow". haha, if you believe la kan? I do feel the butterflies. Who don't? Getting married is a big leap for a single woman and get to teach UPSR class is like a whole big heavy rock placed on your shoulders. huh!! not fun at all.. But, I redha.. The good thing is, I have been teaching the year 6 class for 2 years so i sort of know them well. Inshaallah, I hope i taugh/teach/will teach them well too. and i think, the limelight for this year is not my marriage anymore, but this UPSR thingy. adoyaiii, it makes me sleepless and steals my beautiful dreams. =P


Alhamdulillah, thanks Allah for tonight i can produce something even though it's quite a boring one to be read. But, still. thanks Allah. 







No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::