Monday, November 11, 2013

Just to Break the Silence...

Assalamualaikum wbt


Well, today is a beautiful morning. I am attending ICTL course for year 6 teachers for next year and it is beautiful because now we get to go off-task, due to some technical problems. hahahaha... I am nearly sleeping because of the dimmed light and the atmosphere is soooooo GSC =P

I hope it's still not too late to thank everyone who wished and prayed for me on my birthday.. I appreciate that. i always do because most of them are those who i hardly contacted in regular basis. thank you.. thank you... thank you...


I am 25 + 1 now. in denial of being older than 25 because i always feel being 25 is younger and older than that is errrr, old =P hahaha.. just kidding. by the way, my husband is the happiest person in the world on the 6/11 because i am finally the same age as him. because before 6/11 i am one year younger than him. and he cannot accept that. okay la.. kita same age sampai 25/3 je tau sayang... after that, you are 27 and i'm still 25 + 1... =P

the session is starting now.. i gotta go.. but i will come back to update about my latest birthday celebration with the man... =D.. babai..









No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::