Wednesday, March 18, 2009

..what i want..



I WANT TO throw myself out of this ‘world’ into somewhere.. I want to be there, alone.. Release all my worries and come back to ‘real world’, and become someone better than myself..






I WANT TO have someone who I can really really trust (without doubt at all), share everything, what I feel, what I want, what I am happy with, what makes me sad, what makes we worry, who can wash away all that things from my mind, who can make me feel positive at anytime, who can go through all my ups and downs together, be my strength who can draw me closer to HIM and whoossshh, I can be someone better..


..and I WANT TO be born again, not being ME..






And I desperately WANT it..




But, it’s magic and impossible.. yeah, I know, I know..

1 comment:

mumu maira said...

i know how that feels... :) and it's not realy exciting...
but the power's not in our hands...

i wish....

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::