Wednesday, December 30, 2009

..a quick one..

Since my return to Malaysia, I notice I just have posted only one post. Sorry to readers who are waiting for my update (if any~~)

Well, today is Abah's birthday. Alhamdulillah syukur nikmat.. Allah still lets me have Abah's love, attention and care until this second in which not everyone is granted this nikmat.


May Allah bless his age, life and in everything he does.


Among the conversation that i had throughout my lifetime, i recalled this very special conversation back in a year when he turned 50. i asked him,

"have you achieved everything that you have targeted for these 50 years?"
and he replied,
"yes, i have all that i want and Allah has even given me more than what i want"


Alhamdulillah. Abah, through my eyes is a someone who is always grateful to what he has. even it is just a small thing.

=)




Well, definitely, if we look back and reflect in our life, actually, Allah has given us the best. The best that we can't ever ask for a turning back. If you think, Allah has given you something that makes you want to turn it back, lets be patient and wait for some time and you will realize, what you get now, are the best for you. =)

well, let's learn to appreciate what we have around us and be thankful to Allah for such countless great bless..


Sanah Helwah Abah. May Allah bless your life in duniya and akhirat, love you more that the love you have given to me and grant you a special place in paradise.

and Allah, let me be Your soleh servant so You, O the Greatest, will grant all my prayers to him.

Love you abah. heaps. xoxo

No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::