Tuesday, March 8, 2011

...KBS and SPBT...



What a hectic yet enjoyable and worthwhile day!!! wah3, ayat start tak leh blah. (^_ ^) Today, my pupils had their first session of Kem Bestari Solat of this year. As planned before, I was not supposed to involve in this session but due to an emergency a teacher had, I terpaksa jadi bidan terjun, walhal i had already planned my activities for today. But, no worries, I was glad to accept the responsibility. Thanks to Allah I got 5 cheeky and active Year 1 boys pupils to teach and train them for ablution. Half of the day I was with them and they simply took my energy. owh, now i know it's not easy to be an ustaz or ustazah and teach young kids the basic of a Muslim. But, deep inside me, I'm glad they learnt some Islamic teaching from me formally (one of the things i long for). Thanks Allah for giving me the chance. Today, two of them were able to recite the intention (niat) for ablution (the other three already knew it). Bagus anak- anak teacher nih walaupun sangat nakal juga.


new update on my job scope.... i'm an SPBT (Skim Pinjaman Buku Teks) manager now. manager sih, another word xleh blah. officially becoming one last week. and definitely i have piles of workload and yes, i own a special room at level 4, the one that i must beautify and turn it to an 'alive' room. a challenging one, but, it's okay. it's just a beginning. lets put the positive thinking ahead.

No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::