Friday, April 20, 2012

...different...

Today, I appeared different at school - err, I mean, the way I dressed.. I wore black abaya, black shawl, black handbag, black shoes - in short, I've become a woman in black...

pupils here and there kept asking 

"teacher baru balik mekah ek??" , "mana cenderahati untuk saya?" which brought smiles to my face..

"ameen" (dalam hati - semoga mampu menjejakkan kaki ke tanah suci before i hold my last breath)

but, the truth is, i wore those was to match with the scarf. it's a gift from someone. just to tell her that i appreciate her gift and the shawl is really nice. 


Love the shawl
thanks =)

~~~vain~~~~
(eh, sejak bila suke letak gambar sendiri dalam blog ni??)
abaikan ke-vain-an ini


No comments:

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kegundahan hati dan kesedihan,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat lemah dan malas,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari sifat penakut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari lilitan hutang dan tekanan orang.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

::kind readers::